Everyone teaches technical analysis, but very few teach trading. Trading is not about being a good technical analyst, it is the art of combining technical analysis with psychology to continuously make sense of the market and take consistent right decisions.
This is a seven sessions FREE course on applied technical analysis. Traders/ would-be-traders will learn some important concepts of technical analysis, trade management and coaching on how to become a professional trader. The first session is introductory and open to all, the remaining sessions are on invitation basis and those willing to join will go through a screening test and counselling session. Admission will be strictly based on merits.
- Live application of what is learned
- Simulation trades
- Emphasis on psychology - the most underrated aspect of trading
- Six months free support
- This course is absolutely FREE
Who should enroll in this course?
Anyone with a dream to learn and successfully make money in the stock market can join the course. The course is ideal for a working professional as a side business/career change and for a house-wife or a student to start working without losing freedom or affecting other commitments.
It is advisable to have a basic knowledge about stock markets, and if you are totally new just Google and read what is stock market? what is technical analysis? etc. Get guidance from the instructor to enhance your knowledge at the start.
All sessions are live instructor based. A PPT for all the sessions will be shared after the session. The course is divided into three parts as follows
1.Intro Session (1.5 hrs.)
- The why and how of technical analysis
- What is applied technical analysis, how it is different?
- How to embed psychology with technical analysis to make consistent profits
- Reading recommendations
- Why the classes are free?
2.Screening for Regular Sessions (approx. time required is 2 hrs.)
The candidates will go through simple psychometric tests followed by a counselling session to identify the strong and weak areas that are required to become a successful trader.
This is a process to help you prepare better to become a professional trader and help me decide the right coaching technique
If required, you have to go for additional reading, counselling and mental preparation before getting entry into the course.
3.Regular Sessions (1.5 hrs. each)
- Week 1 -Topic - Pricing Action
- Class 1 - Understanding the pulse of the market using trend theory, support-resistance and candlestick charts
- Class 2 - Understand stock behavior with candlesticks and Identify buy/sell through pricing action
- Week 2 -Topic - Indicators to strengthen analysis done using pricing action
- Class 1 - Predict the direction and size of the moves through Bollinger Band and Average True Range (ATR)
- Class 2 - Gauge the momentum through RSI. Apply learning so far to identify buy/sell using live charts.
- Week 3 - Topics - Developing the right mindset using trading simulation.
- Class 1 - Understand the multiple minds, science behind the brains's reward system and how it applies to trading
- Class 2 - Tactics to minimize bad decisions and maximize profits
- Week 4 - A lunch/dinner session-cum get-to-gather for group coaching, feedback collection and celebration. (Expenses shared by all)
Language of instruction: English